Neck Hammock quickly relieves neck pain from the comfort of your own home. Its patented technology combines resistance bands and gravity to give you a controlled stretch, helping with improved posture, increased circulation, and fewer pinched nerves. It pulls the tension out of those tight, inflamed muscles in your neck while you rest!
- Pain relief is as simple as laying down – Just hang the The Neck Hammock on your door, insert your head, set a timer for 10-15 minutes, and voila! After a few short sessions, you’ll start to feel the ache in your neck melt away like ice on a hot summer’s day.
- Say goodbye to stress and anxiety – Seriously…customers report that The Neck Hammock is so relaxing, you’ll have to try not to fall asleep while using it!
- Fits into your busy schedule – Neck pain never happens at a convenient time. So use The Neck Hammock whenever you’re ready…one session only takes a few minutes!
- Anyone can set up The Neck Hammock – It only takes 3 steps! Wrap it around any door or railing to use it after a long flight, in the hotel room, on your lunch break, or in the comfort of your own home after a stressful day.
- Always travel-ready – On the go? Neck Hammock fits neatly inside its spandex carrying pouch, which easily stores in your luggage when traveling. It also doesn’t need any batteries or charging, so you can count on it wherever you go!
The more you use it, the better you’ll feel – You put pressure on your neck all day – every time you bend over, stare at a computer screen, or read a text message. Using Neck Hammock frequently is a great way to gradually undue the daily wear and tear on the muscles and ligaments around your spine.
OpenMindHealth Store Guarantee:
We truly appreciate and respect all of our customers and for this reason, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If you are not happy for whatever reason please contact our support team at email@example.com
We don't think you should have to pay for us to ship your product, so we actually offer free worldwide shipping for you to enjoy.
Just one of the ways we like to show that we care.